SNOW REMOVAL EQUIPMENT OPERATORS & SHOVELERS NEEDED
EnJay is looking for responsible on-call Snowplow Operators/Drivers and Snow Shovelers to serve our growing list of residential and commercial clients. We offer competitive wages based on relevant experience and take the frustration out of work by using newer, high-quality equipment. While experience is preferred, we will train you on relevant snow removal equipment, if needed.
Year-round work may be available for employees in good standing at the end of the snow removal season.
Duties include operating snow removal equipment such as:
- Pickups with plows or salters
- Skid steers
- Must be 18+ with a valid driver’s license
- Potential candidates must have dependable transportation to get to our equipment yard in Lakeville, MN on time. EnJay trucks or transportation to and from work sites will be provided
- On-call availability when the snow falls, which could include nights & weekends
- Physical ability to shovel snow (preferred)
- Snow removal experience (preferred)
- Attention to detail
Customer service is our core company value. We take pride in our work and expect the same from our employees. If this aligns with your skills and experience, we encourage you to apply by clicking the link below or email your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!