SNOW REMOVAL EQUIPMENT OPERATORS & SHOVELERS NEEDED
EnJay is looking for responsible on-call Snowplow Operators/Drivers and Snow Shovelers to serve our growing list of residential and commercial clients. We offer competitive wages based on relevant experience and take the frustration out of work by using newer, high-quality equipment. While experience is preferred, we will train you on relevant snow removal equipment, if needed.
Year-round work may be available for employees in good standing at the end of the snow removal season.
Duties include operating snow removal equipment such as:
- Pickups with plows or salters
- Skid steers
- Must be 18+ with a valid driver’s license
- Potential candidates must have dependable transportation to get to our equipment yard in Lakeville, MN on time. EnJay trucks or transportation to and from work sites will be provided
- On-call availability when the snow falls, which could include nights & weekends
- Physical ability to shovel snow (preferred)
- Snow removal experience (preferred)
- Attention to detail
Customer service is our core company value. We take pride in our work and expect the same from our employees. If this aligns with your skills and experience, we encourage you to apply by clicking the link below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
LAWN CARE/LANDSCAPING TECHNICIAN
Build experience working with a growing company! EnJay Property Maintenance needs responsible technicians to serve our lawn care and landscaping clients. Our techs work with newer equipment, and we offer competitive pay depending on experience.
This position carries the potential for advancement to Crew Lead and may lead to winter work as well.
Lawn Care Technicians duties include:
- Weed whipping
- Shrub trimming
- Ground coverings
- Leaf blowing
Landscaping Technicians duties include:
- Sod installation
- Brick and patios
- Retaining walls
- Firepit installation
- Potential candidates must have dependable transportation to get to our equipment yard in Lakeville on time.
- A valid driver’s license is preferred but not required.
- This is seasonal work. The ideal candidate will be able to work a full season from April 1st to October 31st.
- High Schoolers are welcome to apply! Work for high schoolers would begin after school year ends.
- Experience preferred but we will train the right person.
Customer service is our core company value. We take pride in our work and expect the same from our employees. If this aligns with your skills and experience, we encourage you to apply by clicking the link below.